This herbal blend features the potent flavor of herbs and fruit, including elderberry, hyssop, rose hips, and more.
With such an exquisite blend of herbs expertly brought together to create a complex, yet easy-to-drink tea, you’ll be interested to explore a little bit about what each ingredient contributes. As with other Buddha Tea Blends, Divine Immunity Blend works so well due to the synergistic manner in which the herbs are combined. Here, once again, together really is better.
- Hyssop Supports a healthy respiratory system; encourages a happy gastrointestinal system; strengthens the circulatory system; fortifies the immune system; sweeps out toxins; topically and internally, calms the integumentary system
- Elderberry Flavonoid-rich, an effective antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory. Also: Cultivates a happy heart; assists with Type 2; clears the mind; diminishes the need for wintertime tissue use
- Nettle Leaf Supports a healthy upper respiratory system and urinary tract.
- Lemongrass to assist with constipation and flushing the system of damaging toxins
- Wild Cherry Bark Due to the anti-inflammatory aspect of flavonoids, wild cherry bark can fortify your immune system.
- Rose Hips Super high in vitamin C, well known to boost the immune system.
- Lemon Balm Rich in bioactive phytochemicals.
- Astragalus Root Antiviral; antioxidant; blood sugar regulator; anti-aging properties; multiple bodily system stimulator.
- Cranberry Loaded with vitamins and minerals, most especially vitamin C, manganese, vitamin E, vitamin K1, and copper.