Made With: Bergamot, Lemon, Lavender, Cinnamon, Clove, Neroli
A traditional recipe from South America used to clear energy and as an offering to spiritual beings. The recipe was first created by the shamans of the Andes Mountains to mimic the smell that is experienced during trance journeys to the heavenly spirit realms. Spray in an area to purify energy or prepare for spiritual work. Fan the mist over yourself to cleanse your personal energy field. Also excellent to use after spiritual work to help ground and refresh your senses.
THE MANY SPIRITUAL USES OF FLORIDA WATER
There are a myriad of ways to incorporate Florida Water into your spiritual life.
- The stimulating citrus and floral scented cologne is commonly used for ritual offerings and purification. Some replace Holy water with Florida Water.
- Wiping down all of the items on your altar with Florida Water will cleanse them of any negative energy and clear them to receive messages from the spirits and ancestors. NOTE: When wiping down candles, wait until the candle is completely dry before lighting.
- Also used in spells, Florida Water is used to remove heavy vibrations and to encourage the expression of emotions.
- It has calming affect on people and some believe it can help depression. Use your body to keep sadness away.
- When seeking guidance from ancestors, placing a glass of Florida Water on your altar will clear the air of any static and interference to allow for a clear reading.
- For blessing and cleansing a new home, anoint your floors, windows and doorways for protection, prosperity and luck.
- After a bath, spray some Florida Water on your head, neck, heart, and feet for protection and a feeling of balance.
- Bring peace into the workplace by using Florida Water spray in your office.
- Spray your hands with Florida Water after engaging with negative people or being in a negative environment.
- Those who tend to engage in gossip or just talk too much can benefit from it’s calming affects.
- Add some drops to ink and paper when writing out spells.
OTHER POPULAR USES FOR FLORIDA WATER
Florida Water can also be used to help ease aching muscles and soften ones skin before and after shaving. When suffering from sunburns and bug bites, dabbing a small amount of Florida Water on the affected spot can offer relief. The invigorating citrus aroma of Florida Water makes it an excellent perfume or cologne. Its cooling properties are excellent for those in warm climates.
In use for centuries, this versatile product has certainly proven to be a useful staple in any home and in many magic and religious practices.