(hover over 'Energy Clearing' in Menu above to see products)
Our homes are our sacred space where we retreat and replenish our souls from the outside world. However, they can also be a breeding ground for negative emotional energies from previous owners or from ourselves, families and friends.
Everything is energy. Good moods, bad moods, addictions, viruses, words, thoughts and feelings all create energy. As we live in our homes, a build up of energy occurs depending on the way we choose to live our lives. Cleansing the energy in our home is just as important, if not more important, as normal house cleaning and organization. Cleansing your space energetically should be done at least once a week, if not more, and especially if you have just moved into a new space, if someone has been sick or if there has been some sort of emotional upset where negative energy has been created.
Here are some suggestions on how to clear your space and your aura:
1. White Sage Smudge Sticks or Palo Santo Wood are used for protection and purification. They are great for clearing out negative energy and emotion from our homes, work spaces and our energy fields. Always remember to open a window or door to allow the smoke to escort out the stagnant energy into the sunlight to be transmuted. State this mantra as you do this:
" I command all negative energy to leave my space / this space, and Divine Love and Grace to be put in its place."
2. Incense: Sandalwood, Jasmine, Sunflower, Joop, High John and Rose are used for purification and protection. They also raise the vibration of our energy fields.
3. Bells, Chimes, Singing Bowls. The vibrations of these break up stagnant energy. Command the negative energy to leave as you make sounds with these.
4. High Vibrational CDs repeating the mantra OM over and over are great house clearing tools. Also any spiritual music that uses singing bowls, bells, tibetan monk instruments, mantras, etc......
5. House Clearing Room Sprays. These need to be made with essential oils not synthetic fragrances. Essential oils carry a specific vibration from the specific flower. Rose is the highest vibrating flower...but lavender, frankincense, patchouli and myrrh also work really well!