This richly illustrated calendar is a trove of mindful meditations by spiritual teacher Ram Dass, whose teachings have shaped generations of spiritual seekers since the publication of his seminal book, Be Here Now, 50 years ago. His powerful dharma provides daily meditations and serene mantras that inspire us each month of the year. Accompanied by Sue Zipkin's abstract paintings and sacred geometry, the Ram Dass calendar is a feast for the eyes as well as the soul.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of mindful guidance from Ram Dass on your wall.
- The perfect gift for admirers of Ram Dass and those who seek to live mindfully in the present.
- Features shimmering imagery by Sue Zipkin that complements the simple truths of Ram Dass's teachings.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.