Chiron, which has a diameter of about 200 kilometres, orbits the Sun between Saturn and Uranus and has properties similar to a comet. Its discovery in 1977 was concurrent with the explosion of divination, alternative healing techniques and a new hope for a spiritual regeneration. Clow explores this planet's mythological background and history as well as its effect on astrology.
This comprehensive book includes:
- the meaning of Chiron when it appears in each house
- the meaning of Chiron in aspect to each planet
- the meaning of Chiron through each sign
- the mythological legacy of Chiron
- a Chiron ephemeris
- Chiron in transit, and
- Chiron as a bridge between the inner and outer planets.
Based on over 700 charts from the author's personal files, Chiron is the first book to explore in depth the astrological meanings of this planet. Learn how you can incorporate Chironic wisdom into your astrological readings and your life with this groundbreaking work.