Modern Wicca is rooted in humanity's oldest religion - shamanism. Wicca is a spiritual path into worlds of wisdom and wonder. In this book, pioneering spiritual teacher and priestess Phyllis Curott will guide readers on that path, sharing key practices that anyone can master, whether they're Wiccan or not, to experience the divine magic of life. Readers will learn:
- The spiritual principles of Wicca and how to experience them using Wicca's sacred technology.
- How to alter consciousness and open awareness. Techniques including breathing, meditations, visualizations, journeying, drawing down the moon, and natural ecstatic practices such as drumming and chanting.
- How to create and receive blessings.
- How to enter spirit realms and work with spirit guides, power animals, spirits of place, and other nature beings.
- The secrets of successful spell casting, how to cast a spell, why some spells don't work.
- How to keep a personal Book of Shadows an a magical journal.
- How to practice lunar and Sabbat (holy seasonal) rites...and much more!
Most importantly, this book will reveal that magic happens when you open yourself to the Sacred - the first things that magic changes is you. Wicca will teach you the essential spiritual wisdom and practices that will open your heart, your mind, and your spirit to a life of joy and fulfilment.