Follow the path of the 13 Ojibway moons with animal spirits as your guides to unlock powerful teachings that will help you directly experience your own medicine connection to your inherent healing powers. If you feel you don't have access to your roots, ancestors, or spiritual connection and you look outside of yourself for answers, you are forgetting the medicine you need lives within you.
Through storytelling, personal reflections, ceremonies, rituals, and shamanic journeys, readers will learn to apply ancient wisdom and ancestral medicine to their own lives in meaningful ways that are respectful and conscious of the stolen lands, lives, and traditions of Indigenous peoples. Discover how to:
- Ground and root into your own lineage and your ancestral guides.
- Connect to spirit and your innate healing powers in your own unique way.
- Practice self-care and rest on your journey.
- Return ancestral ways of cleansing and purifying.
- Trust and surrender in order to manifest.
- Remember your dreams and use them in your daily life.
- Release self-doubt, fear, disconnection, and insecurity.